As we move into the New Year, most people would have started to fail with their New Year resolutions. Here are some quotes from the famous to give you some added motivation to stay on course. Good luck and happy New Year!
- Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right – Oprah Winfrey
- Good resolutions are simply checks that men draw on a bank where they have no account – Oscar Wilde
- An optimist stays up until midnight to see the New Year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the Old Year leaves – Bill Vaughan
- Be always at War with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each New Year find you a better person – Benjamin Franklin
- Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other – Abraham Lincoln
- We will open the book. It pages are blank. We are going to put words down on them ourselves. This book is called opportunity and its first chapter is New Year’s Day – Edith Lovejoy Pierce
- Another fresh new year is here. Another year to live! To Banish worry, doubt and fear, to love and give – William Arthur Ward
- One resolution I have made, and try always to keep, is this: To rise above the little things – John Burroughs
- New Year’s Day … now is the accepted time to make your regular annual good resolutions. Next week you can begin paving hell with them as usual – Mark Twain
- From New Year’s on the outlook brightens; good humor lost in a mood of failure returns. I resolve to stop complaining – Leonard Bernstein
- But can one still make resolutions when one is over forty? I live according to twenty-year-old habits – Andre Gide
- New year, same goal – Joe King
Now, make a real start on your ‘financial’ New Year Resolutions with Five Ways To Save Money – New Year Resolutions For Your Financial Future.