How do you view life insurance? Do you see it as an expense or an investment? Do you even consider life insurance as a necessity?
In this short Google Hangouts video we talk to Michal Bodi about life insurance and from his experience as a financial adviser.
The conversation covers many issues including:
- Why it makes sense to have a Plan B for any plan
- Should we view the cost of insurance as an expense or as an investment
- Do we need to assess our insurance needs even if we have insurance in our superannuation
- Your attitude and how that affects your views towards insurance
- What level of cover do you need, do you want and understanding what you cover you really have so there are no surprises
- How a financial planner adds value when assessing your insurance needs
- Making sure that ‘things’ happen the way you want them to happen, even when the worst happens!
This video is a recording of a conversion that we had using the Google Hangout platform (similar to Skype). It highlights just how easy it is to chat to professionals like Michal no matter where we may live.
The quality of the video is not as good as we hoped for. However, this should not distract from the message that Michal delivers.
You can contact Michal Bodi – Just Click